These Might Be The Official Specifications Of The 2018 Dodge Demon
Today we got the latest teaser about the new 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon, and from what we are seeing, we are pretty much impressed. In this latest video, Dodge might have revealed some of the performances, which we have waited for. As we can see on the digital onboard computer there are “Performance Pages” which can tell everything about the car.
- Round 760 Horsepower and 750 lb.-ft. of torque at the rear wheels
- From 0-60 mph in 3.00 seconds
- From 0-100 mph 6.08 seconds
- 1/8th mile – 6.6 seconds @ 125 mph
- 1/4 mile – 10.5 seconds @ 129 mph
- Braking @ 128 mph till full stop – with distance of 220 ft.
- 1.45 max G-Force at accelerating
- Drag, Custom, Auto – Three different modes for the Engine, Transmission and the Suspension.
Video source: Dodge